Binance Labs leads $4M funding for Web3Go, an AI blockchain data firm.
A Singapore-based blockchain start-up called Web3Go has raised $4 million in a seed round led by Binance Labs, the venture capital and incubator arm of crypto exchange giant Binance.
Other participants in the seed round financing included Hashkey Capital, NGC, Shima Capital, IVC, LIF, Big Brain Holdings, and Archerman Capital.
Web3Go, which is a graduate of Binance Labs’ incubation program, has also been selected for additional programs such as the BNB Chain MVB V, AWS Activate, Google Cloud Startup, and Web3 Foundation Grant program. The start-up stated that all of these programs have provided funding.
In June, Web3Go was selected for the Cyberport Incubation Program, which the start-up says “highlights the company’s position as a key Web3.0 startup supported by the Hong Kong government.”
- Q2 trading volume reaches $210M due to high demand for Bitcoin.
- Collectors tired of apes, don’t want to pay royalties.
- Yes, Justin Bieber’s Ape NFT valued at $59,000.
The start-up plans to launch its native asset creation platform, DIN, in beta by the end of July. DIN is targeting end-users and content creators such as analysts, traders, influencers, writers, and others who have unique needs, according to Web3Go.
By the end of the third quarter, DIN plans to integrate real-time on-chain trading data, allowing users to create and use AI-assisted trading information streams, strategies, and robots.
Web3Go has already consolidated real-time full-chain data for the BNB Chain and Polkadot ecosystems. It is also providing data and AI services to several public chains and blockchain projects.
The start-up aims to solve the ownership verification challenges of AI-native digital assets and ensure creators’ ownership rights. To accomplish this, Web3Go plans to build an “intelligent network on the blockchain” powered by its in-house AI and big data infrastructure. The network will use blockchain to verify the ownership of AI-native digital assets and enable users to create various AI-native digital assets, including transaction information streams, trading strategies, trading support robots, as well as entertainment, education, and social intelligent assistants.
In other news, Web3Go has announced that its Early Bird tickets for DIN passport non-fungible token (NFT) have sold out. The NFT minting process will begin on July 10.
– AI Crypto Signals Platform yPredict Raises $2.6 Million After Introducing Artificial Intelligence Predictive Models – How Does it Work?
– AI and Cryptocurrency Integration is Inevitable, say Experts
– Harry Styles’ Concert App Introduces Blockchain Rewards for Fans
– Hong Kong Government Sets Up Web3 Development Task Force – Next Crypto Hub?
– 22 Ways to Earn Crypto on Binance
– How to Use Binance Smart Chain (BSC) with MetaMask