Proposal to increase Ethereum validator limit from 32 ETH to 2,048 ETH.
- Ethereum Foundation researcher Michael Neuder has proposed increasing the validator stake limit from 32 ETH to 2,048 ETH, a 64x increase.
- The proposal is currently being considered by core developers.
Neuder argues that increasing the limit will lead to greater efficiency and decentralization of the Ethereum network.
Large validators such as exchanges and institutions will find it easier to manage their operations with the higher limit.
In addition, the proposal includes the idea of auto-compounding staking rewards.
The minimum stake will remain at 32 ETH, but if approved, validators will be required to have 2,048 ETH to participate in the proof-of-stake network.
There are currently over 700,000 validators on Ethereum, with an additional 90,000 looking to join.
- Possible price increase above 100 SMA for BNB.
- QNT gains boosted by Project Rosalind news, affecting price outlook.
- Bitcoin holders owning 100 BTC or less received 254% of last month&...
Core developers are continuing to discuss the proposal and its potential pitfalls.